Thursday, May 26, 2011

Discounted Software for Students!


Information about Student Select software for CCV students:

To take advantage of this offer, navigate to http://ccvermont.onthehub.com, sign in using your normal CCV login, and select “Student” from the tabs located right below the CCV logo. Here, you will find the following software available for download:

• Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
• Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
• Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

These software titles are available through the “Student Select” program, and are only offered to CCV students. This software may require the use of a DVD burning drive and software to burn the image onto a blank DVD. This mainly applies to Windows 7, but could also apply to Office if portability is needed.

image by: M.Markus

1 comment:

  1. I can recommend set of tools from ConceptDraw. THey offer big discounts for students. I use its MindMap program in school. I Like mind maps and brain storm a lot and when I write an article I need to be able to easily migrate from mindmap to Word and backwards to analyse all the parts of the story. The tool I use, Conceptdraw Mindmap allows me to do that.
    I also save bunch of info in Evernote as i think this is the best note taking free app so now i can copy all the stuff to mindmaps and send my topics to evernote. I'm now on my phd and these programs help me to keep structured all the information i should collect for my research.
    I'm able save any part of a mind map, including topics, branches, and entire maps to Evernote, for instant access on any device. This means that my mindmaps can be accessed from most smart phones, tablets and computers.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger