This event has been cancelled.
On Friday, July 27th, Officer Christopher Daignault from the Washington DC Metropolitan Police Department will be hosting an open information session from 1:30pm-3:30pm in room 107 to talk about career opportunities within his department.
If you are interested in stopping by, please RSVP to email@example.com by next week so that I can let Officer Daignault know about the interest level.
Here are some details about the Officer position-
Minimum Requirements at time of application:
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Be a citizen of the United States
· Have completed at least 60 hours of college credits or 3 years of active duty military or 5 years of prior police experience
· Possess an honorable military discharge (if applicable)
· Possess a valid driver’s license
The starting salary is: $48,715. After 18 months of service, it increases to $53,300.
Police Officer candidates must successfully pass a written examination, a physical ability test, and a thorough background investigation that includes a medical examination, drug screening, psychological evaluation, and polygraph examination.
Officers will perform the vital public services of preserving the peace, protecting life and property, preventing crime, apprehending criminals, and enforcing the laws and ordinances of the District of Columbia and the United States.
No previous law enforcement experience is required to be considered for employment. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements at the time of application.
· Family Health and Dental Packages
· Overtime and Duty compensation Pay
· Retirement Plan
· Accrued Annual & Sick Leave
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Bilingual Pay