Monday, November 29, 2010

You're Invited: Studio Sale-Carol MacDonald

Saturday, December 4th: 10-4
Sunday, December 5th: 12-4

Carol MacDonald's Studio
614 Macrae Road, Colchester, VT
862-9037

I am pleased to announce my upcoming Studio Sale. I have invited Erik Rehman who is an amazing clay sculptor to join me at my studio. His work is beautifully crafted with heartfelt intentions. He and I are currently collaborating on a project with the Women's Rape Crisis Center and Frog Hollow, that we are quite excited about. It will be coming to fruition in the spring.

I will have my prints, drawings, cards and a new flock of raku birds. Erik will have his sculptures and bowls and cups.

*10% of all proceeds will be donated to the Women's Rape Crisis Center*

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger