For Wellness Week spring, 2011, CCV Winooski has the privilege of screening the one hour documentary Living Downstream based on the book by Sandra Steingraber.
In a nutshell, the film “…breaks the silence about cancer and its environmental links.”
Please join Heather Fitzgerald’s Current Environmental Issues class at CCV Winooski on Friday, March 25th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm in the Sadie White room (108).
This free event is sponsored by Planned Parenthood of Northern New England. A panel composed of local experts will enrich the discussion following the film.
Panel members include:
- Heather Fitzgerald, CCV Winooski faculty
- Jill Krowinski, Planned Parenthood of Northern New England’s VT Public Affairs Director
- Dr. Patti O’Brien, UVM faculty, physician, cancer researcher and breast cancer survivor.
- Dave Rappaport, Seventh Generation's Senior Director of Corporate Consciousness
- Rep. Suzi Wizowaty, Burlington Rep who is co-sponsor of the Comprehensive Chemical Reform Bill.
Image source: River in Quebec Credit should go to photograph by c. Benjamin Gervais, The PPC.