Access your Program Evaluation:
1. Log in to Blackboard.
2. Click on the navy blue box labeled 'VSC WebServices.'
3. Click on the 'Students' link.
4. Click on 'Program Evaluation.'
If you have difficulty finding your Program Evaluation, check out this handout for step-by-step images.
Fill Out Your Intent to Graduate Form:
If you are planning to graduate, please fill out the Intent to Graduate form, and return it as soon as possible. You can mail it back or leave it at the CCV reception desk at 1 Abenaki Way in Winooski.
Complete the QR (Quantitative Reasoning Graduation Standard and Assessment):
In addition to coursework, students must also fulfill a graduation standard in Quantitative Reasoning.
The QR Assessment is an applied math assessment (20 questions) that you have up to 2 hours to complete; you must accurately respond to at least 75% of the questions to fulfill the graduation standard.
If you still have to complete the QR Assessment (you can check to see if you've fulfilled the requirement by reviewing your Program Evaluation), please:
1. Contact your advisor to register for the QR assessment (DEV-1010).
2. Call the CCV Winooski site (802-654-0505) to schedule a time to come in and take the assessment between 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Graduation ceremonies for the class of 2011 will take place Saturday, June 4 at Norwich Universityimage by divemasterking2000