Internet Essentials brings affordable home Internet to students and their families. While participating in Internet Essentials, customers receive:• Fast home Internet for just $9.95 a month + tax
• No price increases, no activation fees, or equipment rental fees
• A low-cost computer available at initial enrollment for just $149.99 + tax
• Access to free internet training - online, in print and in classroom
A household is eligible to participate if it meets all of the following criteria:
• It is located where Comcast offers Internet Service
• It has at least one child receiving free school lunches under the National School Lunch Program*****
• It has not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
• It does not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
Starting in the 2011-12 school year, families may sign up by calling 1-855-846-8376 or visit InternetEssentials.com.
*****For information about how to enroll a child into the National School Lunch Program, contact Lisa Jensen, Working Bridges Resource Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-802-922-6297.